Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Blog Feature...Shoes Day!

Drop dead gorgeous Kaz told me I have to do a weekly shoe post. And she's right, I really do.

I get so many emails from you lovely girls asking to see my shoe wardrobe and it would be impossible to show them all at once. So if I show one pair a week....then a year should get thru them all.       I know, I KNOW, I am such a shoe HO'.

So, without further ado I present to you my first Shoes Day post!


 
 
 
 


These Miss L Fire shoes and called Dollie and came in black and red. Yes, I bought both. They were CHEAP!! I purchased the red off eBay and immediately went back and got the black pair when I realised how insanely comfortable they are.

 Notice the 50's inspired boomerang heel? Love.



The flowers are removeable so I swapped them for cherry shoe clips this day to match my Bernie Dexter dress.

Thanks Kaz for kicking my butt into gear.....more shoes next week!

15 comments:

  1. Massive shoe swoon going on here!!! You lucky lass, you! I have hard to fit feet and buying online almost never works, so my shoe collection is a fairly modest sized one. Can't wait to live my shoe wardrobe fantasies vicariously through your weekly posts! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I am lucky to have a standard size 7 foot, even if it on the wide side. Clothes, however, is a completely different ball game!

      Delete
  2. A year plus some unless you plan on not buying any shoes in the next 12 months. I love your fashion posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true! But I cant stop buying pretty shoes!

      Delete
  3. Those are really great shoes! Love them. They would probably kill my back though. Shoe posts are always fun then give you another point of view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the feet and back hurt....but it's all for a good cause!

      Delete
  4. What awesome shoes! I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of your shoe posts... I never buy online because I have such stinkin' huge feet and I'm afraid the shoes wouldn't fit. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online is the only place I can buy decent shoes. Australia is sooooooo boring fashion wise.

      Delete
  5. You have one of the best shoe collections I know of.

    In that case, may I request a weekly guinea pig post? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! YOu may HAVE the guinea pigs! We had another 5 born recently.

      Delete
  6. They are gorgeous! And yay!!! SHOESDAY BUDDIES!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shoes! I have a pair of booties of the same brand (you can see them in this post here http://hellothemushroom.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/a-friday-afternoon-in-newark.html ) and I find them really comfy! Plus they have the funkiest designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!!!! Starting my Miss L Fire collection, slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So glad you're going to be doing these shoe posts Carli! Can't wait to see the rest of your no doubt GORGUZ & muchos enviable collection :D

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!