Monday, May 14, 2012

All That Glitters THE GOLD RUSH


First of all, watch the video.  It can explain more than I can.

See, way out sparkly wasn't it?

Kirsten from All That Glitters says: "The Gold Rush has a black jelly base with black and gold glitters in various shapes and sizes. I named this polish The Gold Rush because it reminds me of panning for gold; gold glitter chucks (some holo) are surely to be found in it."


This was a couple of coats of Gold Rush and then I did swoosh the brush around and pick out some big gold hexes and place them on my nail.  As always, I up-ened my bottle a couple of hours before using so all the glitter could go to the top. 

And I layered it over Glitter Gal Light as a Feather.


All That Glitters is sponsoring my 3,000 follower giveaway which ends in 2 days!!!! Go and enter!

8 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you again Sunday, and to have a chat with your lovely and learned man!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!