Thursday, May 10, 2012

All That Glitters Spotty Dotty!

So I have been trying to get a *certain* black and white glitter for quite awhile now before completely giving up. It doens't matter cause All That Glitters came to my rescue! Yay!


This is a mixture of the Spotty Dotty Light and Spotty Dotty Dark. The Light is a mixture of white glitters in all shapes and sizes. The Dark is all black glitters.


This is only 1 coat of each color!  I loved this mani and didn't want to take it off.


I layered them over Barielle Budda-Ful.

Kirsten from All That Glitters is sponsoring my 3,000 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY and these 2 MUST HAVE glitters could be yours! Have you entered yet?

9 comments:

  1. Man I'm a sucker for big flaked glitter. I LOVE the glitter that race boats get painted in. If I had a sporty or vintage car I would have it painted in that kind of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glitter is so neat. I was wishing I had some nice black glitter earlier. Something to save up for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a pretty colour combination!! These glitters made your nails look so artistic:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your site trying to figure out something similar to Jawbreaker.

    I've also been trying to get my hands on a *certain* black and white mixed glitter for awhile, restlessly, but to no avail :p This is beautiful!! Great job! :DDDD I'm waiting on a mixed b+w I ordered on Etsy, but I think I might like your combo better :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally georgous as usual. I found a dupe of the "don't mention it's name" polish on Etsy the other night and personally think it looks better, so there u go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Loving the Spotty Dotty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination choice. I really like the Spotty Dotty. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRETTY! The base coat itself is pretty. and the spots and dots just make it prettier!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!