Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pretty Serious VT100


Unless you have been living under a rock, you will all know that Kaz from Pretty-Random fame has released her own line of cosmetics very aptly named Pretty Serious. She has just released her first collection called 'Hello World' and I have a few of her polishes and cosmetics to show over the next few days.




Today I have VT100 which is an Emerald green filled with golden micro glitter. The above pictures are taken under artifical light.



And these photos are taken in natural sunlight. This was 2 coats of VT100. My base coat is very gritty and makes a one coat of anything impossible as it comes thru bumpy. If I used a smooth base coat, this would have been good to go after one coat.

All Pretty Serious products including the nail polishes are vegan. They are also Big 3 free, and formaldehyde resin free. Kaz also ships worldwide and nothing will ever be SOLD OUT! Yay!

Pretty Serious can be found online here
and on Facebook here.

Back tomorrow with more Serious goodness.

5 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!