Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Really Should Be Baking Cupcakes.......


YOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Miskonduct clothing sells dresses with
FREAKING 50'S WOMEN BAKING on them!!!


Of course, I had to buy one.


The choice was very hard tho. Because Em from Miskonduct also stocks dresses with
PINUPS FROLICKING IN THE WOODS!!!

The agony....which one did I want more? 

Did you click on that link?  And saw that impossibly cute pinup print dress?   I NEED it don't I?


And so naturally, I had to do some baking.

And did you know that it is MISKONDUCT who is sponsoring my Vintage prize in my 3,000 follower giveaway?  She is giving away a $100 store certificate!  This dress could be YOURS!

Or will you go for the Evelyn?  Or something from Bernie DexterThe Koi fish dress (like I did)?  Or maybe a to die for fruit salad purse?  A lucite purse? Maybe a pair of must have jeans from Freddies Of Pinewood? 
The choices!  I ENVY THE WINNER!

Dress: Miskonduct Clothing
Shoes: Naughty Monkey
Red Boob Band: Retail
Hair Flowers: Dynamite-Darlin, eBay
Sunglasses: Etsy. Up for sale...want to buy them? Email me!

18 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I looked at her site and the prints are just so fun and irreverent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one problem with the pin-ups in the woods print. Is that girl in the blue sweater supposed to be wearing pale beige pants, or actually be (as she looks) completely nekkid below the waist? Because while I think that might make a good actual *pin-up* picture, I think it's a bit tacky to have on a woman's dress. Other than that, I agree that the designs are adorable and I love your baking women dress. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a look and I think it's beige pants. It wouldnt matter tho, I'd still buy it!

      Delete
  3. That dress is amazing! And you wear it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh... I saw that dress, it is gorge!

    I won't be there Sat love, my weekend is choccas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've eyed this and some of LaFrock's other ubercute retroprints. Quick question - how tall are you? Just curious since that dress fell about knee length on some of the site models, if I recall correctly, but it looks longer here.

    Have you ever posted a photo of your Koi dress? I remember you mentioning it before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, the Koi dress is coming in 2 days time...stay tuned!
      And yes, it is supposed to ride somewhere just below the knee but I'm an oompaloompa at 4'11"! I did toy with taking it up but decided to leave it as is in case I decided to sell one day.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your height deet! That gives me helpful perspective :)

      Delete
  6. CANNOT EVEN DEAL WITH THAT DRESS. Cannot. Even. Deal. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant Limb, not LaFrock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is too cute. Um, may I have a slice of cake? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. I love Emma's dresses. I drool over her website at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you enter my giveawy...it's a $100 voucher!

      Delete
  10. I love the second picture. You look stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!