Friday, May 25, 2012

Art Of Elegance Fair


Recently was the second Art Of Elegance Fair in Maryborough. Of course, we went.


Caleb from Fanny's Flat looking fabulous as usual.


Fanny's Flat stall was featuring the most gorgeous knee high boots. The Sexiest Man On The Planet couldn't be bothered trying any on but regretted it later. He now wants a pair of jodhpurs.



I met Miss Ruby Rabbit and Miss Lulu Pincurls who were doing vintage makeovers.


I got a cute 50s novelty apron from the Reclaimed Room along with a fab Scotty dog brooch.


I gots lots of lovely items at this trestle table heaped with jewellery.


Playing around outside the Town Hall.

The Fair is a lovely little day out for us, especially with it being only half an hour away from where we live. Usually vintage outings are in Melbourne and I don't get to go to all of them. It was also nice to visit Maryborough as I had never actually visited before. The Fair itself was hard to find. There was no signage anywhere and when we finally found the Town Hall, there were no posters outside the venue, making us wonder if we had got the town wrong and it was actually back in Dunolly.
I was glad to see the antique traders back again as they are the reason we go along.  I hope they traded well being down in the basement! 




My new strawberries knitted top I found on ebay recently to match my strawberries purse.  Sweaters don't usually agree with my boobs, but this one does up with buttons on the back and fits very nicely without making my girls look too massive. The deer novelty skirt is also a recent purchase.

50's knitted top: eBay
50's novelty skirt: Daisy and Stella
Shoes: Modcloth
50's novelty purse: The Vintage Mistress

7 comments:

  1. That assortment of high boots looks highly appetizing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is too amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you all there, Carli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the lovely Ruby! She's fantastic!

    You always look like a cupcake - pretty, sweet and totally edible.

    I am so envious of your cute lil family.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the shoes you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!