Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pretty Serious TUX Polish & Lipgloss

Getting sick of Pretty Serious yet? Nope, didn't think so.




This is 2 coats of TUX, an inky blackened teal with the subtlest purple duochrome. And it is subtle, I tried 40 times to coax it out into photos but it wouldn't play nice.  Pictures are also after 2 days of wear.


I also purchased the matching lipgloss which is my very first lipgloss purchase. I am a matte lipstick girl ALL the way but thought this might be Fab over my dark grape MAC lippies.



It smells like grape, has a wicked sparkle and yet is super pale so it could be worn over any color. This was a thin coat over my lips, don't look at the hairs, and the sparkle was there in real life.

I'm kicking myself I didn't get the matching eyeshadow as well.

More Pretty Serious eyeshadows tomorrow.........

9 comments:

  1. tux is so pretty! happy to see some indies finally that aren't a bunch of glitter in clear base lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tux looks great! Perfect for autumn-winter time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty. I use that shade at times!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome polish and fantastic gloss and thank you SO much for actually showing it on your lips! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, it's gorgeous. I knew I was going to need everything from Pretty Serious as soon as she announced the company. Now to find a way to afford it all because I'm having a hell of a time narrowing down my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought all six of Kaz's polishes and Tux is the only one I've worn so far. And I absolutely loved it. Very hard wearing and gorgeous lush colour:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I checked out all the products and can't decide what I want, maybe just the kit with the polish, shadow and gloss all together of every shade? I hope u have more to see?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!